All webpages and content available at www.Technews.am are owned and operated by Technews.am unless otherwise stated. We also aggregate content from third party, publicly available RSS feeds. This is an automated service. The content on these RSS feeds are owned and operated by the third party publishing the RSS feed. If there are any copyright issues relating to this content, we will endeavour to remove this content as soon as we are contacted.
Technews.am may offer to provide services and content including, text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, known as the "Content" on the Site. Technews.am may change, suspend or discontinue the Services for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Technews.am may also impose limits or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
You agree to promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited under our terms and conditions, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Technews.am.
You agree not to use the Services:
* to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users;
* to contribute any Content that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
* for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
* to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user;
* to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Technews.am users or any URL;
* to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
* to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
* with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site without our permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not interfere with the working of the Site or artificially altering Technews.am’s services or participating in any organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Technews.am’s services.
CONTENT SUBMITTED TO Technews.am
By uploading and submitting Content on the Site, and by us aggregating your content, you represent that you own all rights in the Content and you agree that the Content appearing on Technews.am will be subject to the Creative Commons Public Domain License, available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/.
Technews.am’s will speedily respond to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. Technews.am will act speedily to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Technews.am will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are infringers. To provide Technews.am notice of an infringement email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will hold harmless Technews.am, its parents, affiliates, customers, vendors, officers and employees from any liability, damage or cost from any claim or demand made by any third party arising from your access to the Site, use of Services, or the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
You acknowledge that Technews.am has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what effects the Content may have on you. You release Technews.am from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Technews.am will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site.
Technews.am is not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You agree that Technews.am shall not be responsible or liable for any damage caused by use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL Technews.am OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE.
Technews.am graphics, logos, designs, page headers, Technews.am articles, button icons, scripts, and service names are all property of Technews.am
Personal information you provide is used for:
* Registration in order to access services. As part of this registration form, we require your email address.
* Automatic Information:We store certain information whenever you interact with us. Technews.am automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Technews.am cookie information, and the page you requested. Technews.am uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
* Technews.am allows other users to browse content that you have submitted or commented on. Technews.am may choose to post this data on other site features in the future.
* Technews.am allows other users to browse your full member profile.
* Technews.am allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the website.
* Technews.am will allow 3rd parties access to all Technews.am publicly available through Technews.am Technews.am will always keep private passwords and settings.
We will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone without first contacting you. We may share your personal information as described below.
* Technews.am Personnel: may have access to user information while carrying out their normal duties.
* Business Transfers: we may choose to buy or sell assets. User information may be one of the business assets that is transferred.
* Protection of Technews.am and Others: We may release personal information to comply with that law; enforce our conditions of use, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Technews.am, the team, our users, or others.
* With Your Consent: You will be notified if your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for another purpose for which it was not intended, in this case you will be able to opt out.
Your Technews.am account information is protected by a password. It is your responsibility to protect against unauthorized access to your password. Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to it.
You can access your personal information on our website and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Advertiser Cookies and Web Beacons
A "cookie" is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a Web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be used to target advertisements relevant to your interests, based on your visits to different Web sites, to provide traffic measurement and other analytics and to conduct research.
A "Web beacon" is an electronic file on a Web page that allows a Web site to count users who have visited that page, to access certain cookies and to provide auditing, research and reporting for advertisers.
When your browser requests a page that displays advertising from one of the Advertisers, the Advertiser may view, edit or set its own cookie through your browser. In addition, the Advertiser may place its own Web beacon in the page, which may be triggered by your browser's request.
Advertiser Privacy Policies
If you would like to contact the Advertisers to learn more about their privacy policies and what options (if any) they offer to opt out of their data collection and use, please follow these links to their Web sites:
Six Apart Ltd.
Six Apart Media third party advertising networks and advertisers
Some of these third party advertising networks are participants in the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"), a cooperative of online marketing and analytics companies committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. You can learn more about NAI and how you may "opt out" of targeted advertising delivered by NAI member ad networks here.
You may request deletion of your Technews.am account by emailing us at email@example.com
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Technews.am website.